SYNChronicity 2022: The 9sth Annual National Conference for HIV, HCV, STIs, Harm Reduction, and LGBTQ Health
Organized by HealthHIV, HealthHCV, and the National Coalition for LGBTQ Health, this one-of-a-kind national conference connects dynamic healthcare and public health audiences to effectively address HIV, hepatitis C (HCV), sexually transmitted infections (STIs), LGBTQ+ health, harm reduction, and health equity.
Join us for SYNC 2022, the 9th Annual National Conference for HIV, HCV, STIs, Harm Reduction, and LGBTQ Health, being held virtually from Tuesday, December 6 through Thursday, December 8, 2022.
SYNC 2022 will feature:
- Five live plenary sessions
- Numerous on-demand trainings and courses
- Expansive poster hall
- Online networking opportunities
SYNC 2022 sessions will take an in-depth look at diverse topics, including:
- Ending epidemics
- Biomedical innovations
- Healthcare advocacy
- Federal healthcare agency updates
- SYNCing syndemics (HIV, HCV, STIs, and Opioids)
- Community engagement
- Emerging pandemics and syndemics (COVID-19, MPX)
- Aging and chronic disease management
- Black women’s health
- Transgender health
- Social determinants of health
SYNChronicity synchronizes the healthcare community by bringing together thousands of health professionals, advocates, and consumers to SYNC ideas and practice.
- Clinicians providing HIV, HCV, STI and LGBTQ health care
- Primary care providers
- HIV, HCV, and STI directors in state and local health departments
- Federal agency leads and staff
- Service providers
- Health advocates
- Harm reductionists
- Students and researchers
- Allied health care professionals
- Behavioral health providers
- Case managers
- Fiscal managers
- ASO and CBO leadership and staff
- Administrators and prevention program staff
- And more!
- Register Now
All registration types include on-demand access to sessions.
- Individual $45
- Partner Organizations $30
- Group (Five or more) $30
- Poster Author No Fee
- Student No Fee
CE, CME, CNE, ASWB and ACPE credits are available for SYNC 2022 plenaries and sessions. Credits will not be offered for recorded sessions as enduring material so be sure to participate in the live sessions to receive credit.
Jointly provided by Partners for Advancing Clinical Education (PACE) and HealthHIV, all CE, CME, CNE, ASWB and ACPE credits are supported by HealthHIV.